Good Neighbor Policy
GOOD NEIGHBOR POLICY
- Metro Events shall inform event guests.
- To depart Pier 27, 29 and Pier 35 in a quiet, peaceful and orderly fashion.
- Urge patrons not to litter or block driveways in the neighborhood by placing appropriate signage
out during events.
- For all indoor events that conclude after midnight (and outdoor events that conclude after 10 pm) event staff shall be posted at all entrances and exits of Pier 27, 29 and Pier 35 until all patrons / vendors have left the event area. Metro or its agents will urge patrons waiting to enter the venue and those exiting the venue to respect the quiet and cleanliness of the neighborhood.
- Event guests will be encouraged to park their vehicles within the venue parking lot or with valet (if contracted), or other authorized parking garages/lots to mitigate the demand on city streets parking in the neighborhood, and avoid parking their vehicles in the neighborhood.
- Event guests will be encouraged to ride motor coach transit provided by event hosts, when applicable or utilize public transportation options.
- Sufficient restroom facilities will be accessible to guests within Pier 27, 29 and Pier 35.
- There shall be no noise audible outside Pier 27, 29 and Pier 35 during the hours that violate Article 29 of the San Francisco Police Code. Further, absolutely no sound from the License Area shall be audible inside any surrounding residences or businesses that violate Article 29 of the San Francisco Police Code.
- Metro or its agents shall take all reasonable measures to ensure the sidewalks adjacent to the venue are not blocked or unnecessarily affected by event guests.
- Metro or its agents shall provide a phone number to all interested neighbors that will be answered at all times by a manager or other responsible person who has the authority to adjust volume and respond to other complaints whenever entertainment is provided.
- Metro or its agents shall ensure that a manager or other responsible person is available for at least one hour after the close of each event to allow for police, emergency personnel or other City personnel to contact that person concerning event incidents.
- The Port of San Francisco retains the right to revise this policy at its sole discretion.
- Metro will work closely with nearby neighborhood organizations to ensure ongoing communication regarding events and their impact on the surrounding area.